Whenever I break into song – especially four-part harmony – it’s easy to forget I ever had a care in the world. Singing has made me happier, and a better husband and father. Singing has changed my life.
We invite you to join a network of tens of thousands of North American singers who not only sing for their own happiness, but who live to share that joy with others. We’re working with community leaders, music educators and others transform lives through song. We view anyone who promotes singing as a friend and co-traveler on our mission — no matter what type of music they want to sing.
As a Barbershopper, you will inherit a rich legacy of music and friendship. Grow it, expand it, and in the process, make new traditions for yourself! In close harmony,
What is a Society Associate?
The Associate program, while not membership, is open to all friends of the Barbershop Harmony Society. The Society Associate program is for everyone.
You can join online now using a credit card with the Society Associate Online Registration form, or by calling the Barbershop Harmony Society at 800.876.SING(7464). Online enrollment is easy and secure.
What do Associates get for their dues?
- Member pricing on all events, music and merchandise
- A new lapel pin & kit unique to Associates
- Associate Card
- Access to our BHS Member Center
- Access to password-protected content at www.barbershop.org
- Higher inclusion in Society communications and marketing
- Subscription to the Harmonizer magazine
- Networking opportunities with other associates and members
- Vested interest in the Barbershop Harmony Society
- Recognition for recruiting new members into the Barbershop Harmony Society
How much does it cost annually?
For only $90.00 USD on an annual basis, you receive the many benefits described above.